I know not many of us were watching the Cubs game a couple of nights ago, but if you waited until the ninth inning you were in for a real treat. Usually, dudes sitting behind home plate waiving and talking on their cellphones really bother me, but not this guy. He gets ushered out by security eventually, but for pretty much the entire top of the ninth inning a fan was mimicking performing blowjobs on camera. With absolutely phenomenal form I might add, and who says the Cubs aren’t worth watching in September? It’s hard to tell if Len and Bob are laughing at the guy or not, but check out the video here.
With the realistic possibility that the NHL will endure a second lockout in the past decade, it seems believable that this Lockout talk is really just a ploy to give some attention to the NHL. Seriously, when is the last time you ever talked about the NHL outside of the playoffs? Never. Instead of forcing ESPN to talk about the Lockout, maybe Commissioner Gary Bettman should try to falsify a kidnapping again. It didn’t work out too well when he tried to that last time though.
I guess they can kind of play football too?
This definitely looks like the best NBA 2K game in awhile. Set to hit stores 10/2/2012.
Hilarious video featuring Rainn Wilson ripping on people’s cheesy Facebook status updates.
Punter’s never get any credit on the field, so the only way for Viking’s punter Chris Kluwe to get some publicity is to do something off the field. Recently, former Bears and now Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo spoke out to support an initiative to legalize gay marriage in Maryland. In response to Ayanbadejo’s comments, Maryland state delegate Emmett Burns Jr. wrote a letter to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti to quiet the linebacker’s stance (Letter to Ravens).
Chris Kluwe has advocated for a long time his belief in gay marriage and had some choice words responding to the politician’s letter. Here is a link to the detailed letter Kluwe wrote to the Maryland Legislator: Kluwe’s Response. In a tirade against the politician, Kluwe has gained my support, here are some of my favorite quotes from the letter.
- “I find it inconceivable that you are an elected official of Maryland’s state government. Your vitriolic hatred and bigotry make me ashamed and disgusted to think that you are in any way responsible for shaping policy at any level.”
- “You also come across as a narcissistic fromunda stain. What on earth would possess you to be so mind-boggingly stupid?
- “Mindfucking obscenely hypocritical starts to approach it a little bit.”
- “Holy fucking shitballs.”
- “How does gay marriage, in any way shape or form, affect your life? If gay marriage becomes legal, are you worried that all of a sudden you’ll start thinking about penis? ‘Oh shit. Gay marriage just passed. Gotta get me some of that hot dong action!”‘
- “I can assure you that gay people getting married will have zero effect on your life. They won’t come into your house and steal your children. They won’t magically turn you into a lustful cockmonster. They won’t even overthrow the government in an orgy of hedonistic debauchery…”
The letter concludes with this P.S.: “I’ve also been vocal as hell about the issue of gay marriage so you can take your ‘I know of no other NFL player who has done what Mr. Ayanbadejo is doing’ and shove it in your close-minded, totally lacking in empathy piehole and choke on it. Asshole.
All I can say is bravo Chris Kluwe, probably the last time we will hear about the Vikings for the rest of the year but this is absolutely hysterical, well done.